Golden Sunrise - OC Recieved


1 BHK 305 Sqft

price droped
Rs 40 L

1 BHK 334 Sqft

price droped
Rs 40 L

1 BHK 380 Sqft

price droped
Rs 40 L
(Sq ft)
Base PriceSave (Rs)Offer Base
Best Offer
1 BHK30530Lacs2Lac30Lacs24,980Click to Know
1 BHK33432Lacs1Lac32Lacs25,520Click to Know
1 BHK38033Lacs1Lac33Lacs29,980Click to Know

Unit Plan

  • OC Ready Homes @ 30 Lac* Only
  • Pay just 5% & Move into ur Home, bank pays the rest 95%
  • PMAY Benefit of 2.3 Lac
  • No EMI for 1Year Offer
  • Best Appreciation Trend in Mumbai
  • A 25,000+ sq. ft. grand clubhouse
  • The clubhouse will have swimming pool, indoor games room,
    party hall, fully equipped gymnasium
  • A high-quality SSC school
  • Ganesha temple
  • Outdoor play areas
  • Children play area
  • Open greens Garden courtyards
  • Retail shops
  •  24×7* electricity – Backup of common areas including lift lobby through DG set
  • 24×7* water – Underground water tanks
  • Gated community with multi-tier security
  • Safety & security through CCTV cameras and access
    controlled entrance lobbies.
  • Dedicated bus service to Taloja & Dombivli stations and work hubs
  • 2 lifts per building
  • Emergency exits
  • Fire alarm on every floor
  • Beautiful entrance lobby
  • Intelligently designed with no wastage of space
  • Well finished homes with high quality fittings
  • Vitrified flooring
  • Kitchen with Stainless-steel sink and granite platform
  • Grills on full-length windows for extra safety
  • OC Ready Homes
  • Thousands of Trees With 60% of Open Spaces
  • 8.8-Acres Lakeside Park & Well Planned Waterfronts
  • India’s Largest Mall, Xperia Mall & Retail High-Street
  • Ready Lord Shiva & Lord Ganesha Temple & an Upcoming Gurudwara & Jain Temple
  • ithink by Lodha with Companies like HDFC Bank
  • 7 Million Sq.Ft. Palava Business District under Development
  • 120+ Acres Industrial Park with Manufacturing & Warehousing Facilities
  • 3 Renowned ICSE Schools & a CBSE School
  • AIIMS Hospital
  • Upcoming Palava Nature Centre
  • Planned Children’s Museum
  • Palava Institute for Professional Education is Open Now
  • Olympic Sports Complex
  • Cricket Ground & Football Fields
  • 9-Hole Golf Course
  • Grand Clubhouses


  • Intelligently designed 1 bed residences with luxury finishes.
  • MarbItal flooring in living/dining, bedroom & passage.
  • Bath fittings from Isenberg/Jaquar fittings & Kohler sanitary ware.
  • Every apartment with garden or tree-lined street views.
  • Premium vitrified tiles in kitchen.
  • World-class multi tier security (CCTV,intercom)
  • Well decorated entrance lobby with imported Marbltal flooring
  • Automatic elevators
  • Advanced Fibre technology provision for high speed internet
  • Optimally planned homes with pooja room, store room, utility area and separate wardrobe space in each bedroom.

Click below to See Actual Images of Golden SunRise

Click below to See Actual Images of Palava City

Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale
Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale
Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale
Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale
crown taloja master plan

Crown Taloja has been registered via MahaRERA registration number: P51700033960, P51700051956

Get best Offer & Price

Lead Source
1bhk taloja
Lodha Palava amenities